[Coladam] Call the new Adam Colecovision II

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 25 23:42:31 CEST 2012

The only way that something like a CV2 goes more mainstream is if the rights
holders of the Coleco name (that Opcode has worked with already) think there
is potential in mass producing/marketing it, want to invest their money and
take ALL the risk seeing as Opcode and others in the CV Community don't have
deep enough pockets for something like this.