[Coladam] Call the new Adam Colecovision II

tscott at magiqueproductions.com tscott at magiqueproductions.com
Thu Oct 25 23:56:43 CEST 2012

I think it could be possible. If they can make a 3-in-1 NES/SNES/Genesis
system and sell it for roughly $60 then certainly someone could do a CV
clone for that or less. That's all I'm saying. Now, whether or not Eduardo
or anyone else in the CV community could pull it off themselves is beside
the point. With all those retro clone manufacturers out there, wouldn't
one of them be interested in Coleco? Perhaps a 3-in-1 system like Atari
2600/Atari 7800/Colecovision. It would only need 2 cartridge slots for
that. Or to make it more attractive to other retro gamers it could be an
NES/SNES/CV clone.

I'm no hardware expert, but since they're already doing other retro clones
for low cost then it has to be possible for the CV. Technically, does it
really have to even use authentic components or couldn't it be cheaper,
better components and just emulate the system in software?

Tommy