[Coladam] Call the new Adam Colecovision II

Eduardo Mello eduardo at opcodegames.com
Fri Oct 26 00:05:35 CEST 2012

Simple answer, all the ColecoVision games we care about involves some sort
of license, be it arcade, movie, cartoon or whatever. That is why we don't
see a Flashback like CV, and that is why the Coleco license is mostly
useless. That is what River West Brands found out once they had the
license, but I guess then it was too late...

Eduardo