[Coladam] More Colecovision II comments and suggestions

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 26 03:22:27 CEST 2012

This 6 million units is a number I have heard quite a bit going all the way back to the 80's when the ADAM Users Group (including NIAD) were in full swing and still purchasing stock directly from Coleco... before the big sell off to the major retailers like KayBee Toys, Zayre, etc. and then the final big sell off of mostly loose items to ADAM's House (eColeco), American Design Components and a few others.

I wish I had kept my original collection instead of selling it off in '98 as I had a lot of Coleco correspondence, but for the most part now, all I can go on is my memory of these items and discussions that I have been lucky enough to have with former Coleco employees.