[Coladam] Coleco Controller v. Atari Controller

Kevin Powers kjpmail at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 07:43:16 CEST 2012

My understanding is that the RetroZone Atari usb connector works with Sega
Genesis controllers, which could have as many as 6 distinct buttons.  If
that's the case, then wouldn't it also work for the Coleco controller?

I think my main concern is, do the connections line up?

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 1:38 AM, Joe Blenkle - Comcast <jblenkle at comcast.net