[Coladam] watch your quoting on coladam

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Fri Oct 26 16:31:51 CEST 2012

     Hi folks, a friendly reminder from a listadmin that there is a
small size limit for posts (to prevent spam), and that if you keep
top-posting old quotes without trimming off the cascade, the messages
go over this limit and get blocked.  Since I know everyone here, I have
been approving the messages, no worries, but there is a delay because I
don't check this account more than once a day or so.

     So, if you are replying to the entire Digest thread, please delete
everything but what you are replying to!

     *Dr. D.* (net.curmudgeon, top posting is evil)