[Coladam] Anyone have these missing ANN Disks?

Joe Blenkle - Comcast jblenkle at comcast.net
Sun Oct 28 02:11:00 CET 2012

I've been working on my online catalog of ADAM software and have determined I am missing the following ADAM News Network disks. Anyone got them? Any months with a dash between them mean I'm missing that entire range of disks. If you have any of these handy, please email them to me at jblenkle at comcast.net. I am also emailing the "Keeper of the Disks" separately. Thanks - Joe B.

July - December 1990
August 1990

January - February 1991
April - August 1991
October 1991

April - May 1992
December 1992

January - September 1993

January - November 1994

January 1995
April - November 1995

January - April 1996
June - November 1996

January - August 1997

February 1998
October - November 1998

April - July 2000
September - November 2000

February - September 2001

February 2011 (does not boot - at least not on an emulator)

March 2012 (does not boot - at least not on an emulator)