[Coladam] between earthquakes and hurricanes...

tscott at magiqueproductions.com tscott at magiqueproductions.com
Tue Oct 30 22:12:38 CET 2012

Yep, it sure is. But in reality the evidence supports young Earth, not the
other way around.

For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the
intelligent I will frustrate.”

Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the
philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
1 Corinthians 19-20

That is why:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own
understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths
straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Just ask science how to make a seed, or where the evidence is of any
civilizations older than several thousands of years, or how a butterfly is
explained through evolutionary processes, or any number of other things
that confounds science.

Tommy