[Coladam] between earthquakes and hurricanes...

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 31 05:47:46 CET 2012

Let's end this right now. God is good, religion is good, science is good and
for that matter.... sex is very good!

One thing that doesn't sit well with me is you saying "He's never been
wrong". Well, if that is the case than why all the biblical disasters that
He has wraught down on his prized creation, man, such as the Great Flood.
This proves to me that He was wrong about mankind for Him to wipe away the
Earth's population, sans Noah's family, and basically performed a reboot.

Take what the Bible says a lot more loosely, it was written by man afterall.