[Coladam] between earthquakes and hurricanes...

Tommy Scott tscott at magiqueproductions.com
Wed Oct 31 07:01:14 CET 2012

God gave man a free will and it therefore becomes our choice to be
disobedient and make a mess of things, which we have done so quite nicely.

It is written:

Do not deceive yourselves. If any of you think you are wiseby the
standards of this age,you should become "fools" so that you may become
wise.For the wisdom of this world is foolishnessin God's sight. As it is
written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness";^and again, "The Lord
knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile."
1 Corinthians 3:18-20

And so:

Your answers and Earthly ideas are just more proof that the Bible is
truth. Written by man, yes, but inspired holy word of God through the
Holy Spirit. The Bible even has information that took thousands of years
of science to finally agree with. That should tell you something about
science and of the truth of the Bible.

Tommy