[Coladam] between earthquakes and hurricanes...

Tommy Scott tscott at magiqueproductions.com
Wed Oct 31 22:43:08 CET 2012

Here's the thing, Jim. I follow this philosophy:

Trust in theLordwith all your heartand lean not on your own
understanding; ^in all your ways submit to him,and he will make your
pathsstraight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

You see, my own opinions and ideas just don't cut it. It doesn't matter
whether I understand it with my mind. I don't need to "figure it out."
If I never know how the universe was created, then that's fine. I, like
all human beings, are so easily deceived and misled. If I were to trust
in my own feelings and logic then I'd be lost.

Tommy