[Coladam] between earthquakes and hurricanes...

Tommy Scott tscott at magiqueproductions.com
Wed Oct 31 23:28:53 CET 2012

And that's where Earthly wisdom falls short. There is only one way to
eternal salvation. All other paths lead to death. Jesus is the way the
truth and the life. Repent and put your trust in Jesus and you will be
saved. Anything else leads to death. There are NOT multiple paths to get
to the same place in the end, unless that place you refer to is Hell.

There is a way that appears*to*be right, but in the end it leads to death.
Proverbs 14:12

Tommy