[Coladam] Happy Halloween!

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Thu Nov 1 15:54:58 CET 2012

Made by me for a Biology grad students Halloween party last week.  Don't
look if you're squeamish!  Perfectly edible though.  In chronological order:

http://drushel.cwru.edu/brain/brain1.jpg
http://drushel.cwru.edu/brain/brain2.jpg
http://drushel.cwru.edu/brain/brain3.jpg
http://drushel.cwru.edu/brain/brain4.jpg

*Dr. D.*

P.S.  we are still without electricity; apartement fell to 57 F/ 14 C
last night.  Plenty of candles and kerosene for the lamps.  And gas
for cooking and hot water.