[Coladam] Dr.D is 50!

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Sun Nov 4 15:18:13 CET 2012

     Hi gang, thanks very much for all the birthday wishes.

     Sorry that I have not made the chats since classes started, but it has
been that kind of semester -- reinventing a class I haven't taught for 6 years,
to scale it to triple the enrollment (113) with a virtual human anatomy lab.
Too many all-nighters and everything done just in time to give it in class.

     The day off yesterday was nice, but now I am paying for it :-S

     *Dr. D.* (back at work)