[Coladam] Sue's Surgery

Joe Blenkle - Comcast jblenkle at comcast.net
Fri Nov 9 01:58:16 CET 2012

Great news!!!

>From personal experience, I am somewhat envious of people with knee
replacements. About 10 years ago I got knocked off my bike by a car and
broke my leg at the knee. It shatterd the knee joint. While I'm sure we all
agree it's nice to keep your own body parts, they put my knee back together.
I wasn't allowed to walk for three months and had to go through physical
therapy. Sneaky bast*rds in the hospital said they were giving me a shot to
relax me. Next thing I knew I was waking up and it was all over.

After I was mobile again, I was talking to someone at a high school football
game I was taking pictures at. He had just had a knee replacement a few days
before and was up walking around perfectly normal. I think I got the short
end of the deal!!!

Anyway, successful surgeries are always good news!!!