[Coladam] Sue's Surgery

Herman L Mason Jr hlm001 at hlm-gmk.com
Sun Nov 11 02:04:01 CET 2012

I too wish the best to Sue, and her recovery....

ALSO.

So very true... I too had to have surgery.. Had a gall stone attack just
after Bob, Judy, and family stopped by Cleveland, on their way home.. was in
hospital for about a week, (First time in my ENTIRE LIFE) and finally the
stone passed, or moved.  Was told I should have the gall bladder taken out,
after a while, so for my 64th birthday, I had my GB yanked out... wasn't
bad, just now getting back up to speed, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do I
guess.

Good Friends are FOREVER... And Thats a Long, LONG, Time.  So, PLEASE Stay
Intouch...

                                                   H Mason Jr