[Coladam] Plugging Expansion Module #3 into ADAM

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 11 02:21:40 CET 2012

He's talking about plugging an Exp. Mod. #03 Memory Console into the side
expansion bus of a Stand-Alone or another Exp. Mod. #03 Memory Console....
just like plugging in an EM #03 to a ColecoVision.

You can do it, but I don't know what the results would be. Probably not good
and I'M NOT GOING TO TRY IT OUT.