[Coladam] Plugging Expansion Module #3 into ADAM

Bob rslopsema at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 03:43:00 CET 2012

Man, that is a BAD idea I think.  the side port is designed for add on
things like a serial port; is is NOT intended to power up a second stand
alone computer system.  You would burn out something for sure; unless you
just got plain lucky and it wouldn't do anything because it had no power to
burn something up