[Coladam] Plugging Expansion Module #3 into ADAM

Geoff Oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 11 16:52:15 CET 2012

A lot less stuff to power in the 2600 adapter though.

I don't know that it would actually break anything, other than the aforementioned power supply in the printer, which is surely not adequate for such an experiment.

That said, why don't you try it and report back to us your findings.. ;)

Sent from my iPhone