[Coladam] 64k expander

Joe Blenkle - Comcast jblenkle at comcast.net
Sun Nov 18 21:58:05 CET 2012

Anyone got a spare 64k expander they might want to sell? Mine appears to have gone bad.

 I took it out of my ADAM and when I put it back in, the sytem won't boot up or even reset. When I remove the card, everything returns to normal.

The one I have is a Micro Innovations. Can't detect anything bad or broken on the board itself and the chips seem to be seated properly.

thanks...I may try it in another console just in case something went wrong with the socket you plug it into, but I hate to drag another ADAM out and set it up.

thanks

Joe Blenkle