[Coladam] Will ANYONE convert Buck Rogers Super Game to SGM-Cartridge format?

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 10 03:28:59 CET 2013

Hi Kevin,

Although I have converted Buck Rogers to disk from the tape using Jim Walter's alterations. There would be one problem with a ROM cartridge with Buck Rogers Supergame and that is the Hall of Fame. That requires the scores and your name to be written and putting that on a cartridge might not even work.

If anyone else out there thinks they may know a way around this, let's hear it.

Guy