[Coladam] web page update

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at comcast.net
Tue Jan 15 10:05:49 CET 2013

I have just finished going through the Expandable Computer News' on my web page, correcting a lot of spelling errors in the HTML versions and adding some things back in that were originally left out (I got tired of typing way back when I originally did these!!!). Undoubtedly, I missed some things...I know there were some words that were hyphenated that shouldn't have been and I caught some of them, but they aren't as easy to see as the red underlined words that are spelled wrong.

The HTML versions can be found at: http://www.sacnews.net/adamcomputer/

I have also finished converting all the issues into newsletter format with added graphics, re-done front pages, etc. And again, I think there are still some spelling and other errors in these that I didn't catch the first time around. I spotted Sage ENterprises in half a dozen or so issues. I will look them over as time allows and try to correct anything I find.

Of course if anyone out there sees any mistakes, please report them to me.

The PDF'd newsletter versions can be found here: http://www.sacnews.net/adamcomputer/newsletters.html along with many other newsletters - NIAD, ADAM's Alive, M.O.A.U.G, Nibbles & Bits, and misc. others.

thanks

Joe Blenkle