[Coladam] Dr. D.'s longtime drushel at apk.net E-mail address going away soon

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Tue Feb 19 15:40:39 CET 2013

     Yesterday I got a letter from my ISP, saying that they were getting
out of the residential DSL business and that my home network access, E-mail
(drushel at apk.net), and hosted webpages (http://junior.apk.net/~drushel)
would be discontinued as of 3/31/2013.

      So, I have to find another ISP very soon.  We have AT&T for phone
service, but I would prefer not to go to them for DSL.  Verizon does not
serve our home address.  I am looking at Earthlink; have to talk to them
tomorrow (too busy teaching today).

      This means that the E-mail address that I have had for 20 years will
be going away very soon.  Please use my CWRU E-mail (rfd at cwru.edu).  I will
have to get my coladam subscription address changed.

      All the "This Week With My Coleco ADAM" pages are still on junior, but
I will move them to a different server.  I'll let everyone know the links
when I get it figured out.

      *Dr. D.*