[Coladam] Dr. D.'s new coladam E-mail address

Rich Drushel rfd at case.edu
Fri Feb 22 17:29:35 CET 2013

	I switched it over this morning, so this is a test.  I will let
you know when the various ADAM-related webpages at

	http://junior.apk.net/~drushel

have gotten moved.  Made arrangements with Earthlink for home DSL this
morning, trying to coordinate with Expedient for a switchover on 2/28.

	Hope everyone is well.  Cold and sleety here in Cleveland today.

	*Dr. D.*

Instructor and Executive Officer     |  imparts / Who hear not for the beating
Department of Biology, CWRU          |  of their hearts."