[Coladam] ADAM game carts for disposal

Ron Mitchell rm2892 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 19:51:49 CET 2013

Following is a list of game cartridges that I have on hand and would like to dispose of. Again, price is $0. As is where is. Buyer pays freight. If an item is listed more than once, that's the number of copies I have.

I would prefer not to have to send these individually to interested people. It would suit me better if someone were to agree to take the whole lot. However, I'm open to suggestion. Let's see what interest there is, and then make some sort of mailing arrangement accordingly. I can get a postage estimate here if I know the zip code or postal code.

Ron Mitchell

BC Quest for Tires		Sega Enterprises
Carnival		Colecovision
Centipede		Colecovision/Atarisoft
Cosmic Avenger		Colecovision
Cosmic Avenger		Colecovision
Dambusters		Sydney Development
Donkey Kong		Colecovision
Donkey Kong		Colecovision
Donkey Kong		Colecovision
Donkey Kong Junior		Colecovision
Donkey Kong Junior		Colecovision
Gateway to Apshai		Epyx
Golf		Atari
Gorf		Colecovision
Mouse Trap		CBS Colecovision
Mr. Do!		Universal Colecovision
Phoenix		Atari 2600
Qbert		Parker Bros
Slither		Colecovision
SmartDSK Cartridge		Walters Bros
SmartDSK Cartridge		Walters Bros
Space Panic		Colecovision
Star Trek		Sega Enterprises
Star Wars (The Empire Strikes Back	Parker Bros
Starmaster		Activision
Super Action Baseball		Colecovision
Telly Turtle		Colecovision
Turbo		Colecovision