[Coladam] remind me of the dates for ADAMcon 25?

Rich Drushel rfd at case.edu
Sat Mar 16 20:17:08 CET 2013

	I know it's in July... and in Kingston, Ontario, right?
adamcon.org still shows only ADAMcon 24.

	Thanks,

	*Dr. D.*

P.S.  home net.access is finally working again, after almost 3 weeks.

Instructor and Executive Officer     |  imparts / Who hear not for the beating
Department of Biology, CWRU          |  of their hearts."