[Coladam] not enough to go

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 20 02:27:25 CEST 2013

I just can't pay for the hotel and transport, so I'm really sorry I will have to pass this year of adamcon celebration (25 years WOW!)

I will try to do a little presentation, maybe in video format, I don't know yet... and not sure which subject either, but I can try.

I may miss the chat tonite due to coffee time with a friend. If so I wish you all a great talk and fix all the last details about who is coming and who isn't.

On a side note I hope I've answered well all Dr.D CV sound questions he had.

I wish you all a nice convention in a month, and I will try to assist via webcam if it's possible.

Daniel