[Coladam] ADAMCon videos

Alexander Chaney alchaney at me.com
Thu Jul 18 09:21:57 CEST 2013

I've never been to an ADAM con and have wanted to for years, but have never had the time due to work or other commitments.

Is there any chance someone can video some of the highlight presentations and possibly put up a youtube channel?

I get to see some of the pictures of things in the past, but its hit and miss and there is no real good narrative along with it.

Now that I'm returning to the ADAM, I have so many questions, so much I want to do, from programming new applications, getting into the home-brew cart scene, enhancing the hardware with a Raspberry Pi expansion thing I'm toying with and most important, so me of the home-brew ideas that others have done.

I'm excited for you all and a bit envious of those who can attend.

Thanks

-Alex Chaney