[Coladam] ADAMCon videos

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 18 14:08:03 CEST 2013

Putting online clips of the convention isn't always possible. I did this one year and I was getting tired of holding my camera and editing and posting the clips. A solution was used during the past years by video streaming, but sadly the internet is highly shared at the hotel causing this solution to be very low quality or simply not working. We can try again, but don't expect too much.