[Coladam] ADAMCon videos

Ron Mitchell rm2892 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 23:04:30 CEST 2013

Yeah Alex, I'm with you on this one. Missed only 3 conventions of the
first 20, and haven't been to one since 2008. That's a long story, but
anyway...

Daniel is right. Many of those in attendance at the convention will be
taking pictures and movie clips. And there will be live streaming if
organizer Dale has anything to do with it. Sadly, connections in and
out of hotels generally are generally way underpowered, and shared by
other guests, Bandwidth is always at a premium.  That has been true
ever since the days where we had to arrange a dialup thru compuserve
for the Sat night chat.

I've often thought we need a company photographer/videographer for the
Adamcon weekend. Financially, it's just not practical. Unfortunately
what they will have going instead over the upcoming weekend will be
lots of ehthusiastic attendees with camcorders or cell phones (or
both) happily shuttering away while trying their best to take in as
much of the instructional sessions as they can. Daniel described that
problem pretty well I think.

   Leaves a little  to be desired for those of us who look on with
envy and nostalgia from the outside.

Sadly, I don't think there's much can be done about it.

Ron Mutchell
 From Canada's
Very far away west coast

Sent from my iPod