[Coladam] Dr. D. and Ms. Rin arrived safely at ADAMcon 25

Rich Drushel rfd at case.edu
Thu Jul 18 23:25:56 CEST 2013

	Hi all, we got here about 3:30 PM after about 9 hours on the
road, no real problems except construction slowdowns and a sluggish border
crossing.  Food to follow soon I hope :-)

	*Dr. D.*

Instructor and Executive Officer     |  imparts / Who hear not for the beating
Department of Biology, CWRU          |  of their hearts."