[Coladam] ADAMCon videos

Alexander Chaney alchaney at me.com
Fri Jul 19 20:20:56 CEST 2013

Thanks anyway, next one I will HAVE To make.

In the mean time, I don't know if this is the right forum or not, so I deeply apologize in advance if I offend anyone with the off topic request.

But does anyone happen to have a copy of turbo pascal?  I did get a copy of another pascal from someone and it's great and I greatly appreciate it and it's working well, however, I figured I'd still ask because all my old work is in turbo pascal and it would be nice to just pick up where I left off I can't remember how many years ago.

I would also like to start programming for the ADAM again and turbopascal just seemed the best choice for me.

Thank you

-Alex