[Coladam] Zaxxon heat-seaking missile avoidance

Dale Wick dmwick at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 20 00:07:36 CEST 2013

Sorry for the length of time to reply.  I have been thinking about the answer to your question off and on for the last while.

I was talking to Daniel about the heat seeking missiles, and here are some ideas:
- Fly low in the main level.  The missiles tend to be up higher.  And your objectives are all close to the ground.  Onlyfly up the minimum amount over the obstacles that you need to avoid.
- If you see a missile that you can't duck under, line it up in the cross hairs and shoot it.  I believe there is a small sound that it makes when it is lined up as well.  It will explode if you hit it, and then it poses you no danger.  Plus it is worth points!

Dale