[Coladam] Update - NewColeco's DevKit

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 22 14:55:53 CEST 2013

I have no idea WHY the previous devkit version was REMOVED from the web site, but there it is again, with a slight update.

First, the dacman source code is removed since it can't be compiled properly anymore with SDCC for unknow reason.
Second, the "comp" library includes now another variation of my DAN0 compression tenchnic which surprizingly gives a slightly better compression... just need to create the tool to compress data into that format so everyone can benifit from it.

Have a nice day!

Daniel

P.S.: Luc is standing near me, waiting ... tapping feet...  so I better go NOW!! I had GREAT time at the Coleco convention this year!