[Coladam] Home Safe

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 24 05:25:23 CEST 2013

I should have mentionned that I'm back home safe too since monday 4PM.

I had just time to enter the house, go back out to get some food and come back to cook my dinner that already I had a few urgent things to do regarding my PCs at home and emails to answer. Life continues!

Anyway, I've checked a little bit my video footage of the convention. I wasn't really equiped to record anything properly but I've some footage that might be good enough publishing on Youtube later. I'm giving it a try now and see if I will get any bad comments.

Daniel