[Coladam] 2013 Mighty Mitchell Award website updated

Ron Mitchell rm2892 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 20:55:57 CEST 2013

Well...... I just have to say.......

This year's MMA contest will be long remembered as one of the most
interesting and ADAM related yet. It required imagination and certainly a
sense of humor.

And the prize! . As I said to Dr. D. earlier, I was never a great Time
Pilot enthusiast, but now I intend to play often and lose regularly....
just so as I can be narcissistic at the end.

We owe Dr. D. a huge cheer and round of applause. Causes me to wonder how
he's going to top that next year.

Ron Mitchell