[Coladam] 2013 Mighty Mitchell Award website updated

Rich Drushel rfd at case.edu
Mon Jul 29 17:36:18 CEST 2013

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013, Ron Mitchell wrote:

> We owe Dr. D. a huge cheer and round of applause.

	Thanks for your kind words, Ron.

> Causes me to wonder how he's going to top that next year.

	Yeah, I am thinking about it already, and kinda shivering.  I
have ideas for the prize, but some experiments will be required.

	*Dr. D.*

Instructor and Executive Officer     |  imparts / Who hear not for the beating
Department of Biology, CWRU          |  of their hearts."