[Coladam] Dr. D. won't be on chat tonight

Rich Drushel rfd at case.edu
Wed Jul 31 11:42:27 CEST 2013

	Hi all, we're going to Columbus all day for the Ohio State Fair;
Gretchen (daughter #4, the trombonist) is in the State Fair Band again this
year (3rd year), so we are going to follow her around a bit.  We won't get
back until after 11 PM tonight.

	See you next week,

	*Dr. D.*

Instructor and Executive Officer     |  imparts / Who hear not for the beating
Department of Biology, CWRU          |  of their hearts."