[Coladam] Printer line feed, video, and forums

Craig Lindholm 344clinton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 01:34:16 CEST 2013

Greetings.

It has been quite a while since I have been on the list!

I have pulled my adam out of storage (yes, my lovely wife was away for the
weekend!) and set it up.

Everything is still running but for a few issues:

1) occasionally, when I power the unit on, I will get a partially garbled
screen. Everthing works fine, but the screen has weird characters on it. If
I reset, it's usually fine,but it may take a bit. The coleco side seems
fine.

2) when I print (yes, I actually where earplugs), every few lines, instead
of two line feeds, there is one and the line partially print over the above
line. It's almost as if the adam thinks the line is superscript.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also I noticed a fair bit of activity over at atariage. Is that where
everyone is hangin out now? It's nice to finally have a forum but ATARI
!!!???

If the adam crew want their own forum finally, I can look into a source.

Best Regards

Craig

PS. I heard Ron Mitchell went across the ocean to the UKa long while back.
Ron...if you still read this, I hope things are well over there. I sure
appreciated your assistance in the past.