[Coladam] Printer line feed, video, and forums

Steve Gray sjgray at rogers.com
Fri Oct 25 04:28:35 CEST 2013

Hi,
I just got an Adam for the first time very recently and just joined this list, so I don't have a lot of experience, but I've read that one of the most common problems for garbled screen is the power switch on the printer. I think it has to do with not supplying the correct voltages to the video rams.
As for printing, I can't help there. I'm actually planning to remove the printer from my system ;-)
Steve