[Coladam] chat schedule

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Tue Dec 24 18:48:57 CET 2013

Pamela and I may not appear on chat on the 26th. The ice storm has
totally disrupted everything; Frances and I were without power for two
days while Pamela and Russell were down too though for a much shorter
period.

Some side streets are precarious and many fallen trees not cleared. As
today (Christmas Eve) dawned, half a million people in Toronto were
still without electrical service and as wind was predicted to stress
still ice-laden trees (it's -10C as a high today) we who do have
electrical service can't count on keeping it. Main streets are clear but
many traffic lights are out at major intersections and Darwin is reaping
a rich harvest among those who don't know how to handle that.

So we are discussing the prudence of deferring our Christmas celebration
for a day, in which case we'll be otherwise occupied chat night. (We'll
sort out New Years later when we can).

So if we can't join you, Merry Christmas to all of our chat buddies and
participants, and if we can't make it for New Years, all our best wishes
for a happy and prosperous 2014 as well.

- Rich (and Frances)