[Coladam] HI ALL

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Wed Dec 25 21:38:22 CET 2013

Merry Christmas all! We were just headed back into the house to finish
lights came on.

We and the city aren't out of the woods yet, so our Christmas
festivities have been postponed till tomorrow, which will leave the
power more reliable, driving easier, weather gentler and maybe even time
for Pamela's building's elevator to be fixed.

Still, us old folks including the usual early to bed types and the roads
still being dicey in spots, we may break early enough to get on to the
late part of chat - Pamela too once we've left.

But if we miss, the customary greetings and best wishes to all, and
maybe we can figure out something for New Years too.