[Coladam] New Years chat

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Fri Dec 27 06:11:50 CET 2013

Discussions tonight indicate that most of our regular chat members will
find it marginally more convenient to have next weeks chat on New Years
eve, Tuesday December 31st at the usual 9 p.m. Eastern. Maybe we will
even find a way to extend it enough to cunt down into the New Year.

All members of this mailing list are of course invited to join in and
will be most welcome. We'd love to hear some new voices among the regulars.

If you can't make it, our best wishes for a happy and prosperous New
Year to you and to yours.