[Coladam] chat tonight

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Thu Jan 16 02:37:01 CET 2014

I am currently connected to chat but the type size is too small and will
not increase useably either with the in-applet controls or the usual
hotkeys (Cntl and +).

In Lunascape all three engines refuse to load or display Java (I have
the latest release), and on the laptop Windows 7 is allowing display now
but with a notice that says this will be discontnued in future versions.

I'll try to get and stay on chat tonight as long as my eyes will
tolerate it. But I suspect we will need to find another program or
another place to chat.