[Coladam] Eve SP-1?

Ron Mitchell rm2892 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 03:56:42 CET 2014

Hi Geoff

I don't know whether this is the right software or not. Pulled it off the Maine ADAM Library CD, but it looks more like a serial/parallel interface than a speech processor.

I assume that this was the disk that came with the unit. Have checked through the entire CD and there doesn't appear to be anything else remotely close.

Ron M.