[Coladam] SmarTrix 1 & II by Data Doctor

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at comcast.net
Wed Jan 29 22:47:27 CET 2014

Just curious if anyone can help...

As I continue my PDFing of ADAM newsletters and cataloging my software, I have discovered I have a non-working SmarTrix I & II by Data Doctor.

Judging from the ddp directory, SmarTrix I appears to have at one time been copied to disk and then for whatever reason back to ddp. So while all the various programs on it are listed in the directory, not all of them are actual on the ddp and/or are corrupted and won't run.

I think the same is probably true of SmarTrix II, although it won't boot at all and displays no directory whatsoever.

Does anyone have working images of these two programs so I can fix the DDPs I have?

thanks

Joe Blenkle