[Coladam] SmarTrix 1 & II by Data Doctor

Ron Mitchell rm2892 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 00:21:07 CET 2014

Oh I wish.......

Smar Trix was one of the neatest programs available for the ADAM at one point. I used to have one of the two (not sure which),  on disk, but alas, no more.

As I recall it could be used to build up various combinations of arcade sounds for the sound chip. The sounds could be used for various purposes, ie.... games.  Smar Trix would even provide you with the decimal data statements for a sound so that you could include it in your own smartbasic programs.

If anyone has a working copy of this image, I'd like to know about it too.

Ron M.