[Coladam] chat problems

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Thu Feb 6 05:56:56 CET 2014

There have been a number of complaints - mine among them - of being
blocked out of Adam chat Wednesday nights by browsers that object to the
Java edition being used. One complaint was mine.

But putzing about I found that by going to Control Panel, opening the
Java console (where the icon shortcut leads), going to the security tab
and reducing the security level to the lowest it will tolerate (which is
still VERY restrictive, it will open a scary pop-up that offers to allow
you to proceed at your own risk if you REALLY want to.

I have chosen to take that risk (I do have some very thick defences) and
am chatting happily. You can too if your nerves will take it.