[Coladam] Invitation to Hold Convention in Amsterdam New York

Rich Drushel rfd at case.edu
Thu Feb 27 21:35:17 CET 2014

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014, Robert vonHasseln wrote:

> Hello Everyone:
>
> I'd like to invite you all to hold your next and subsequent conventions
> in Amsterdam, New York, where the computers (and Cabbage Patch Kids)
> were formerly manufactured.

	Hi Robert, this is a great idea; I didn't know it was possible.

	I do want to assure everyone that, despite my long radio silence
on the mailing list this year (the academic year at CWRU has been brutal),
arrangements are being made for ADAMcon 26 in Cleveland this July.  We
have identified a nice location in Berea, OH (convenient for anyone
arriving from the West or East via I-90) and are waiting for a quote
from our first-choice hotel in the area.

	So, maybe in a year or two?

	*Rich* (aka Dr. D.)

Instructor and Executive Officer     |  imparts / Who hear not for the beating
Department of Biology, CWRU          |  of their hearts."