[Coladam] ADAMcon 26 updates

Rich Drushel rfd at case.edu
Fri Mar 14 19:00:12 CET 2014

	Hi all, sorry for the long radio silence, but I am happy to inform
you that we are very close to finalizing the ADAMcon 26 hotel location on
the west side of Greater Cleveland.

	After valuable initial surveying by Ms. Rin, I had a long phone
conversation with the hotel sales director to clarify many fine points.
We still need to get the tour next week, but assuming no surprises, we
think we have a pretty good choice, with many amenities and lots of food
and shopping options in the area.

	Tentative delegate cost is $500 US, some meals plus banquet included,
T-shirt extra.  This is based on 6 rooms double-occupancy, which is the bare
minimum to cover those who we 99%-certain will attend; but we can easily add
more rooms.  So, whether you are an ADAMcon verteran or a newbie, if you are
planning to attend ADAMcon 26 (17-20 July 2014), even on a day pass, please
let us know ASAP.

	Exact details will be available once a contract is signed.

	*Dr. D.*

Instructor and Executive Officer     |  imparts / Who hear not for the beating
Department of Biology, CWRU          |  of their hearts."